(That’s not just us blowing our own trumpets, see what clients have said about us.)
Your safety and enjoyment are our priorities in any activity we undertake together.
We haven’t skimped on equipment. We use only current, quality gear chosen for it’s suitability for our activities – not it’s price.
We want your paddling experience with us to be safe, enjoyable and comfortable.
We offer paddling opportunities in areas of natural beauty and historical significance.
We keep our groups small so you enjoy a more personal service, more supervised instruction and a friendly atmosphere.
We have worked with National and State regulators to comply with the most up to date standards of staff training, operations, equipment, safety management and best industry practice.
• Introduce the benefits of paddle sports as a means of passive recreation and unique method of access to the natural environment.
• Provide a safe, enjoyable and informative outdoor experience.
• Promote and inspire responsible outdoor travel and recreation.
• Build awareness, appreciation and respect for our natural and cultural heritage.
• Ensure sensible, environmentally considerate use of all the areas in which tours occur.